Position: Project Manager/Field Operations Manager
Philippine Address: Block 2, Lot 5, VTH-Alegria, Talon IV, Las Piñas City
Employer: Al Babtain Contracting Company (ABCC)
P.O. Box 42651, Riyadh, K.S.A.
Engineer Ramos embodies the qualities that make the Filipino workers World’s Number 1: capable, efficient and trustworthy. Starting out as an ordinary employee in Al Babtain Contracting Company (ABCC), he rose to become its Project Manager and Field Operations Manager. management, which made him His outstanding performance and exemplary work attitude earned the trust of company assume responsible supervisory positions. This highly responsible position, made him practically on top of the company’s standardization of all operational requirements of all projects in K.S.A.
His achievements became a source of pride and honor for the Filipino community in Riyadh. The establishment of the OFW Congress in Riyadh, which he served for four years, was through his pioneering efforts. He also co-founded and continue to lead the SAMAFIL-ABG, a POLO accredited community partner.
Awards and Recognition
- Has received several salary increments due to his hard work and sincere efforts with Al Babtain Contracting Co.
- Certificate of Appreciation for his valuable support in contributing to the Practical Electricity Training Program, Riyadh, KSA, October 2007, SAMAFIL-ABG & Associates
- Certificate of Appreciation for his outstanding contributions and support towards sports development programs, February 1999, Basketball Association of Riyadh, February 1999
- Certificate of Recognition for his significant contributions and support to the LEYBISA and its community activities, Riyadh, KSA, October 2001
- Certificate of Recognition for his valuable support in the activities of SAMAFIL-ABG, November 2001, Riyadh, KSA