Position: General Manager
Philippine Address: 3282 Kaimito Street, Napico, Pasig City
Employer: M.A. AL-Kawari Est.
P.O. Box 2243, Al-Khobar 31952, K.S.A.
The high degree of professionalism, dedication and sterling work performance demonstrated by our Awardee not only propelled him to his present post as General Manager but also contributed to the growth of M.A. Al-Kawari Est. from a small start-up company to become one of the recognized construction contracts of prestigious companies in Saudi Arabia.
Engr. Demdam is instrumental in bringing the conduct of the licensure examinations for engineers, architects and accountants in Saudi Arabia thereby allowing numerous unlicensed Filipino professionals to secure their professional license while working in Saudi Arabia. He is also one of the OFW volunteer leaders whose services for the Filipino community is beyond reproach.
Awards and Recognition
- Presidential Award, Unselfish and exemplary Performance and Distinctive contribution to various activities of the chapter that has contributed to the success of the Society for the year 2007/Le Gulf Meridien Hotel, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
- Distinctive Award, Overall Chairman, 10th Technical Symposium/Dharan International Hotel, KSA, November 2002
- Special Achievement Award for Y2005, For his special achievement as The Most Outstanding Mechanical Engineer for 2004 in the field of Construction & Contracting, conferred to him by the PSME National on September 29, 2004 at the WTC, Manila. Given at Le Gulf Meridien, Al Khobar, KSA, during the 15th Anniversary and Annual General Membership Meeting.
- Distinctive Award, Planning & conceptualization of “2nd Fun Run for a Cause”, United Bicolanos – KSA, Al-Khobar, May 2003
- Presidential Award, for his active participation in the affairs of the association, United Bicolanos – KSA, Alkhobar, December 2002
- Award of Appreciation, in recognition of outstanding support and contribution that led to the success of Martial Arts sports Activities in KSA, World Organizer of Martial Arts (WOMA) Board of Martial Arts Council, Yudansha Sports Commission, September 2003