Position: Chief Executive Officer
Philippine Address: #124 Woodland Hills, Carmona, Cavite
Employer: Geo Science Testing Laboratory
Al Quoz Industrial Area, Dubai, U.A.E.
Engr. Mary Jane A. Al-Mahdi as Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is the highest ranking officer of the Geo Science Testing Laboratory (GTL), one of the biggest laboratories of its kind operating in the Middle East which counts the prestigious Burj Dubai and Dubai Metro as among its impressive projects.
Known as a strategic leader, she created an environment for organizational learning serving as a coach, teacher and facilitator and ensured that her organization is committed to maintain its quality management system.
Among others, she is the First Filipino Recipient of Emirates Businesswomen Award 2008, Woman of Substance 2009 Award and was nominated as board member of the Dubai Quality Group 2009.
Awards and Recognition
- Runner-up, Emirates Businesswomen Award 2008, Professional Category, UAE, May 21, 2008
- Most Distinguished Chemical Engineer, PRC Chemical Engineering Board, Manila, Philippines, May 30, 2009
- Woman of Substance 2009 Award honored by Illustrado Magazine, Dubai UAE
- Most Outstanding Alumna of Adamson University 2009, Manila, Philippines
- Nominated as board member of Dubai Quality Group 2009